In reference of “Individuazione delle modalità semplificate per l’informativa e l’acquisizione del consenso per l’uso dei cookie – 8 maggio 2014” (pubblished on Gazzetta Ufficiale n. 126, 2014 june 3), we debscribe the cookies present on this website in specific and analythic way. Also the procedure to install/disinstall the cookies.
The website emmeciautomotive.it
The table above describe the different types of cookie that will be used on this website and their expiration date. This policy must consider validate only on this specific website and not for the websites that are linked on it.
If you don't accept our cookies, you need to setup your browser or to leave this website. If you decide to disable cookies on your browser the navigation on our website can be compromised.
Cookies? What for?
What kind of cookies we use?
Three type of cookies can be used: ’session cookies’, ’persistent cookies’ and ’first and third party cookies’.
- session cookies: allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping basket as they browse
around a site. They could also be used for security when a user is accessing internet banking or to facilitate use of webmail. These session cookies expire after a browser session so would not be stored longer term. For this reason session cookies may sometimes be considered less privacy intrusive than persistent cookies.
- persistent cookies: are stored on a users’ device in between browser sessions which allows the preferences or actions of the user across a site (or in some cases across different websites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes including remembering users’ preferences and choices when using a site or to target advertising.
- first and third party cookies: Whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the website or domain placing the cookie. First party cookies in basic terms are cookies set by a website visited by the user - the website
displayed in the URL window. Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and a separate company sets a cookie through that website this would be a third party cookie.
Another scale of Cookies - from "Garante per la protezione dei dati personali" – are between Technical Cookies, Cookie Profiling, First Party Cookies, Third Party Cookies.
- Technical Cookies: technical cookies are those used solely for the purposes of sending a communication on an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the service provider of the information company to provide a service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user. These can be divided into: navigation or session cookies, which ensure the normal navigation and use of the website, analytics cookies, treated as technical cookies where used directly by the website manager to gather information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site, and functionality cookies, which enable the user to navigate based on a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service provided to the user.
- Profile Cookies: used to track the navigation of the user on the network and create profiles of the user's tastes, habits and choices. Based on these cookies, advertising messages can be sent to the user's computer in line with the preferences already demonstrated by the user.
- Third-party Cookies: the cookies written directly by this specific website.
- Third-party Cookies: these are set by a website other than the one the user is actually visiting. While navigating the site, the user may also receive cookies sent from other websites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), which may contain certain elements (including, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages from other domains) present on the website the user is visiting.
Following Technical Cookies permit the common untionality of this website. Technical cookies used on this website can be:
- Site management cookies: These are used to maintain your identity or session on the Website. For instance, where our websites run on more than one server, we use a cookie to ensure that you are sent information by one specific server (otherwise you may log in or out unexpectedly);
- Analytics cookies: These monitor how visitors move around the Website and how they reached it. This is used so that we can see total (not individual) figures on which types of content users enjoy most, for instance;
- Functional and Social Cookies: Social sharing, video and other services we offer are run by other companies. These companies may drop cookies on your computer when you use them on our site or if you are already logged in to them.
Following Technical Cookies are used on this website previous user consent.
Third party cookies (Google Analytics) for analytics visits statistics.
How to enable, disable or delete cookies?
By default, almost all web browsers are set up to automatically accept cookies. These can be restricted or blocked through the browser settings. If you prefer websites not to save certain cookies on your computer, set up the browser so that you receive a notification prior to saving each cookie. Alternatively, you can set up your browser to reject all cookies or only third party cookies. You can also delete all cookies already on the system. It is important to underline that the settings must be changed separately for each browser and each computer. If you block the saving of cookies, we cannot guarantee the correct functioning of the website. Some functions may be unavailable and it may no longer be possible to view certain websites. Furthermore, blocking cookies does not block advertising. These will simply be no longer customized on the basis of your interests and will be sent more frequently. Settings are changed differently for each browser. If necessary, use the browser guide function to define the correct settings.
For more information on cookie management, consult the browser user guides
This page is visible by link on all the pages of this website in conformity of "art. 122 second comma of D.lgs. 196/2003" and in reference of “Individuazione delle modalità semplificate per l’informativa e l’acquisizione del consenso per l’uso dei cookie – 8 maggio 2014” (pubblished on Gazzetta Ufficiale n. 126, 2014 june 3) and relative register "n.229 2014 may 8".